Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mahadeva alone

Jai sri Ganesha.
I contemplate on Mahadeva alone, the destroyer of cupid, the lord of all beings, destroyer of sins-the supreme lord that adorable one,

I adore the lotus feet of Lord, who is truth of bliss with five faces, the all pervading one that lord of this universe,

I revere the lotus feet of Lord Shiva besmeared with ashes, of unusual eyes, whose three eyes are the Moon, the Sun and the fire,

I worship the consort of Bhavani-the mother of this universe, the lord of mountains and the demigods heaving reflection of blue spot on his throat, whose nature is beyond qualities,

I take refuge in him, the supreme purifier, devoid of duality,unborn, eternal and the cause of all causes, the good and the absolute, the illuminator of all luminaries, without a beginning or End,

Obeisance to you, O wonderful Lord Shiva-please be gracious to accept my humble homage,

May lord bless all,

Thanks Please