Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sat Guru


Salutations to Sat Guru who is none other than lord Shiva and by nature is giver or great donor.  My lord is not only the lord of this universe but creator sustainer and one who rules the change-over.

Salutations to Lord Shiva who by nature is compassionate and fond of devotees and followers, I make my obeisance his lotus feet.

 Salutation to the true teacher of the universe known in the name of lord Shiva that teaches about the essential truth to aspirants on the subject of life. 

Salutation to the true master whose gracious nature indicate smile on the face of life and bliss on the pace of spirit, I make my very obeisance in the lotus feet o Lord.

Salutation to the Sat Guru Lord Shiva who is supreme spirit, eternal and serene, who is pure by nature and giver of purity; the essence of emancipation, obeisance to you again and again with bowed head.

May lord bless all,

Thanks please