Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Saturday, October 19, 2019

You shall come to me

Jai Sri Ganesha,
Time and again life reminds one of its sole motto of being man, but man tranquilize in quest of worldly wealth, hardly listen to the wake-up call from time on the sphere of circumstances, one needs to try one's best to redeem soul as long as one live on earth, beware lest death should pounce upon, if fail to realize self before that left with no choice to repent, and strongly attributing the blame to time, fate and god, will be of no use, Lord Said in one of his incarnation that having obtained this joyless and transient human life, constantly worship me, fix your mind on me, be devoted to me, worship me and make obeisance to me, thus linking yourself with me, and entirely depending on me, you shall come to me,
May Lord bless all,
thanks please