Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wishing a very very happy Maha shiv Ratri

Sat guru is a spiritual preceptor that gives the meaning to life and is verily supreme Brahma, salutations to that Sat Guru Sri Sri Mahadev.

Salutation to the sat guru whose form is radiant with the jewel of Vedanta and who is the sun that causes to blossom the lotus of Vedanta.

I salute to divine preceptor who is the divine spirit, eternal and serene, who is beyond ether, pure and supreme all the way.

I salute to the divine preceptor of the universe who has mad it possible to realize him by whom this entire universe of movable and immovable objects is pervaded.

I salute to the divine preceptor of the world who has made it possible to realize him who as consciousness pervades the three worlds with their movable and immovable objects.

There is no higher truth on the cord of penance than to serve the lotus feet of true preceptor with all submission. My lord is a lord of the universe, my lord is a preceptor in true respect, my lord is core essence of the truth, my lord supreme self that loves all and I make very humble obeisance in the lotus feet of my lord on the auspicious occasion of his appearance day that is tomorrow.

Wishing a very very happy Maha shiv Ratri

May lord bless all.

Thanks please