Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Sunday, October 18, 2009

O lord

O lord of the universe, Shiva, gods of god who holds the ganga ji in thy locks, leader of goblins and lord of nandi, enemy of demons and destroyer of sin, ruler of universe, who is creator of this universe for the purpose best known to him alone, I bow my head with folded hands.

O lord of Varanasi, sole king of kashi, all pervading one, the omniscient one, foremost among the donors, savior of fallen and great help to life on the planet in direct and indirect mode, I bow my head with folded hands.

O lord of kailash, blue-necked one, the bull ensigned, five faced, owner of all the spheres adorned with a snake auspicious one with matted locks, creator of all creature, remover of pains and agonies of life I bow my head with folded hands to attain the wisdom of truth unto self.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.