Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Monday, October 12, 2009

fear of rebirth

Wise quotes about the lotus feet of lord that it dissipates the fear of rebirth. They are blessed indeed who make it reach at.

The version of lord is so simple that if a man, even though he has been an enemy of the whole world, comes in terror stricken to me, seeking my protection and discarding vanity, infatuation, hypocrisy and trickeries of various kinds, I speedily make him the very like saint.

The ties of affection that binds a man to his mother, father, brother, son, wife, body, wealth house friends and relation are like so many threads which a pious soul, gathers up and twist into a string wherewith he binds his soul to my feet, nay, he looks upon all with the same eyes and has no craving and mind is free from joy, grief and fear. A saint of such description abides in my heart even as mammon resides in the heart of a covetous man.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.