Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I shall, therefore curse you

 Jai Sri Ganesha,

Once upon a time,

In sri Krishna Age,

A saint learnt to know that Krishna failed to bring about peace between Kauravas and Pandavas,

In rage visit eternally to Krishna and put forth his rage,

Though possessed of power you did not save your relatives,

Had you wished it, you could have save them but,

I shall, therefore curse you,

Sri Krishna smiled in truth to Warn him, 

Sri Krishna said, no one can overpower me through fire of its penance,

No one curse me without my wish and will, 

I do not want that all your penance should uselessly destroyed,

First know me with my real nature then think of to curse me,

I am above the truth of curve, i am resting place of all the gunas,

I am truth of the universe and the life with cause and effect, 

Know this for certain that all beings in creation are within me, 

I am within all beings, all ages and aeons emanate from me, 

Know Vedas to be myself all, Dharma and Vedic rituals are my forms, 

I incarnate my self in various species,

I am the Vishnu, I am the absolute, I am the Brahma, 

I am the origin and i am the dissolution,

Whenever ages change, i take birth for doing good,

Establish the reign of righteousness, 

Many of my incarnations are imprinted on the sphere of time for a cause,

Only unalloyed love and consistent faith can reach at me, not the curse of Ego,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please