Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Friday, January 11, 2019

Shiva

Jai Sri Ganesha,
I worship Lord Shiva, the true guardian of devotees,

I bow to the supreme Lord, who is devoid of the form, transient and extra cosmic,

I worship Lord Shiva, the gracious one that seed of the mystic syllabus Om, ॐ

I bow to the supreme Lord, that ruler of the universe and the devourer even of the great time spirit,

I worship Lord Shiva, the abode of virtues,

I bow to the supreme Lord, who is loved by all and yet unfathomable,

I worship Lord Shiva, the all merciful Shankara

I bow to the supreme Lord, who roots out the three fold agony,

I worship Lord Shiva,  Pray protect me, my lord, miserable and afflicted by sufferings attendent on old age and birth and death,as i am, O Lord Shambhu,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please