Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Jai sri Ganesha,

Jai Sri Ganesha,
Obeisance to Lord Ganesha, the giver of hope to life,

Obeisance to Lord Ganesha, the leader of Shiva's retinue, whose very thought ensure success,

Obeisance to Lord Ganesha, who is repository of wisdom and abode of blessed qualities,

Revere the lotus feet of Lord Ganesha, the merciful truth, whose grace enables the dumb to wax eloquent and cripple to ascend an inaccessible mountain,

Revere the lotus feet of Lord Ganesha, the giver of all the four worldly rewards designated for man,

Revere to the lotus feet of Lord Ganesha, the remover of obstacle,

I bow my head in the lotus feet of Lord Ganesha that a great savior,

I bow my head in the lotus feet of Lord Ganesha that a tangible help,

I bow my head in the lotus feet of Lord Ganesha that ocean of mercy,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks Please