Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Friday, September 21, 2018

Shiva

Jai Sri Ganesha,
O Lord Shiva, the destroyer of demons,  I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, the killer of those that oppress the righteousness,  I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, the supporter of all and a great help to devotees, I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, the tangible support to saintly souls, I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, Burn away the trammels of the world, I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, pure cause and the cause of causes, adorable, I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, Favorite of devotees.  I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, shower your grace, I bow down to you, again and again,

O Lord Shiva, Help the cause, I bow down to you, again and again, 

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks please