Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sri Vishnu Pad Puja,

Jai sri Ganesha,
Scared Baisakh is passing fast, three more days to rejoice eternally in Sri Vishnu Pad Puja,

I salute the sole master of the universe_
Whose presence is very peaceful,
Whose presence is cause of truth,
Whose presence is indication of light and wisdom,

I Salute Lord Vishnu_
Who is the one lord of all gods,
Who is support of the world
Who is subtle and all-pervading

I salute Lord Vishnu_
Whose form is most beautiful
Whose complexion is limit of beauty
Whose truth is most beautiful all the way,

I Revere the Lotus feet of Lord Vishnu, who is loving consort of Maha-Laxmi,
I Bow down to the lotus feet of Lord Vishnu, who is Loving consort of Maha-Laxmi,
I Greet the lotus feet of Lord Vishnu, who is loving consort of Maha-Laxmi,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please