Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sri Sita Naomi

Jai sri Ganesha,
Today, It is Sri Sita Naomi-Appearnce day of Devi Sita,

Indeed a Very auspicious day for devotees and followers,

I greet Goddess Sita with Sri Rama, embodiment of reverence and faith respectively,

I reverence Devi Sita, goddess that care the devotees beyond measure

I make obeisance in the lotus feet of Devi Sita daughter of great King Janaka and Queen Sunayana,

I pay homage to Devi Sita, the giver of boons to Sri Hanuman with never ending pace

I bow to sri Sita the beloved consort of sri Rama, who is responsible for creation, sustenance and dissolution, removes the afflictions and begets all blessings,

Obeisance to You Mother, please accept my humble homage on the occasion,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please