Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Monday, July 22, 2013

आज श्री गुरु पूर्णिमा है

Jai Sri Ganesha,
Jai Sri Guru Dev,
आज श्री गुरु पूर्णिमा है

श्री गुरु के चरणों की वंदना का वैभव पूर्ण दिवस

Sri Guru Dev, I revere your lotus feet on the occasion of most auspicious day, sri Guru Purnima,

I Make Obeisance to the eternal preceptor in the Form of Lord Shiva, the savior,

I greet Goddess Gauri with her consort, Bhagwan Shiva, embodiment of reverence and faith respectively, without which even adept cannot perceive God enshrined in their very heart,

I bow to the Lotus feet of my Guru, who is ocean of mercy and no other than Lord Shiva, Sunbeam to disperse the mass of darkness in the form of ignorance,

Prostration to Lord Shiva, who known for being the destroyer of sin and sorrows,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks please