Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I adore

I adore the lord of universe bearing the name Lord Shiva, the chief of donors, crest jewel of virtues and mine of compassion, the dispeller of all sins, qualified as well unqualified absolute.

I adore the lord who is bestower of eternal joy and peace, remover of worldly pains and giver of path for the final beatitude.

I adore the lord that keeps no craving in heart but the welfare of devotees and saintly souls, indwelling spirits of heart of every creature.

I adore the lord that makes mind free from faults like concupiscence or so, enlighten the path of truth and wisdom for those take refuge in him.

I adore the lord that is repository of all virtues, foremost among the donors, a fire to consume the race of demons, store house of inspiration and home of immeasurable strength.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please