Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Monday, February 1, 2010

O lord

O lord of universe, savior of one and all on the subject of life; I bow to your lotus feet to attain the light that removes the dark of delusion.

O lord of kashi, the city known for being the Bestower of emancipation; I bow to your lotus feet to make an escape from the varying modes of ignorance.

O lord of all the three worlds, ruler of this universe; I bow to your lotus feet please protect me who am forlorn in the wilderness of the miseries of this world.

O lord of Gauri’s heart with thy head adorned with the crescent moon; I bow to your lotus feet please protect me who am forlorn in the wilderness of the miseries of this world.

O lord of universe, known being the great donor and giver of peace and bliss; I bow to your lotus feet please protect me who am forlorn in the wilderness of the miseries of this world.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please