Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I salute

I salute that lord who is true disinterested friend of all, who is compassionate by nature for all pious and true one but keeps different attitude for cruel and malefic.

I salute that lord who is known for being pure and award purity whoso ever take refuge in him.

I salute that lord who is even whiter than white and superior than superiority, Bestower of happiness and peace at its best.

I salute that lord who is cause for the universe and this beautiful earth with life, celestial stream Sri Sri Ganga ji is his blessing for saints and seers.

I salute that lord who is vehement, superior, capable, divine, limitless, and free from birth and rebirth, and giver of emancipation.

I salute that lord who has luster of billions of suns; hold trident, spear, and consort of divine mother Sri Sri Gauri.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please