Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Saturday, January 9, 2010

city kashi

I reverence the exceedingly holy city kashi known for being easy emancipation by the grace of lord and the Celestial river flowing beside it which wipes out the sin of kali age. Again, I bow to men and women of the city, who enjoy the affection of lord Shiva in no small degree.

I adore the lovely moon that always showers his blessings on devotees of lord Shiva who pay visit to this one of the most auspicious place on the planet.

I make obeisances in the lotus feet of divine mother, consort of lord Shiva known as Sri Sri Annapurna Maa known for blessings one and all who so ever take refuge in the lotus feet of lord.

I make my obeisances in the lotus feet of all true saints devoted to this divine land and cherished true love for the lotus feet of lord shiva.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.