Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

O lord Shiva

O lord Shiva, I adore you, the guardian of the south east quarter and ruler of the whole universe. I worship lord Shiva, shining in his own glory, devoid of material attributes, undifferentiated, desire less, all pervading consciousness.

I adore all merciful lord Shiva, who is loved by all and yet unfathomable, whose head sparkles with celestial stream of Sri Sri Ganga ji.

I bow my head in the lotus feet of lord Shiva, who is devoid of form, transcendent and extra cosmic, beyond speech, understanding and sense perception. Lord is gracious all the way to one and all.

Lord is accessible through love, divine love.

O lord I take refuge in you, the savior of one and all, and I simple bow to you at all times and every moment, pray, protect all the way to make it to reach at the truth of being self.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.