Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

lord Shiva

Virtues of lord Shiva are mysterious. The sages and the learned men develops dispassion while the deluded fools who are hostile to lord and have no love for piety get bewildered to hear them.

Lord is extremely compassionate and is always fond of the meek. But mischievous fools who neither keeps the faith nor love in the lotus feet of lord may keep indifferent version but the glory of lord is as shining as thousands of sun for one and all.

I reverence you, O lord; your kind honor is so fond of devotees compassionate and gentle of disposition.

I adore your lotus feet, which vouchsafe to your selfless lovers a quarter in your own abode.

I reverence you, O lord, you are possessed of an exquisitely beautiful swarthy form; you are the rout cause of emancipation.

I adore your lotus feet, which are the store house of peace and bliss for life on the planet.

I reverence you, O lord; be gracious to me and grant me devotion to your lotus feet.

Those recite the Panchakshari or treyambak in your lotus feet either in thoughts or through words make it undoubtedly to reach at.

They who, living in seclusion constantly worships you with their senses and mind, fully subdued for the sake of attain liberation are liable to realize their own self.

They who keep longing for the very dust of your lotus feet easily make it to cross the ocean of mundane world.

Those take refuge in your lotus feet, your kind honor destroy their all sins and make them pious all the way.

O lord, your kind honor is the fountain of joy and peace for devotees, pious soul and saints.

I make my obeisances to the lotus feet of lord Shiva.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.