Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Monday, May 13, 2019

Sri Sita Navami,

Jai Sri Ganesha,
Jai Sri Hari Vishnu,
Sri Sri Sita Navami today, appearance day of Devi Sita, a day to recall the glory of Mother Divine,

I Bow to Sri Sita ji, the beloved consort of Sri Rama, who is responsible for the creation, sustenance and dissolution, removes afflictions and begets all blessings,

I Bow to Devi Sita, who spend her childhood in the palace of King Janaka,

I Bow to Goddess Sita who manifest from the Yajna performed by King Janaka,

I Bow to Sri Janaki ji, the daughter of Janaka and mother of the universe and the most beloved consort of Sri Rama, the fountain of mercy, i

I Bow to the lotus feet of Mother Janaki, seek to propitiate the pair of her lotus feet, so that by here grace i may be blessed with a refined intellect,

I Revere the lotus feet of Mother Sita, austerity incarnate and the light of wisdom that giver of true wealth.
Vishnu Vishnu Vishnu

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks please