Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Eight Verses

Jai Sri Ganesha,
I adore you, the guardian of the south-east quarter and ruler of the whole universe, eternal bliss personified, the omnipresent and all pervading Brahma Manifest in the form of the Vedas,

I worship Lord Shiva, shining in his own glory, devoid of material attributes, undifferentiated, desire-less, all pervading consciousness, having sky to wrap,

I bow to the supreme lord, who is devoid of form, transcendent and extra cosmic, beyond speech, understanding and sense perception, terrible yet gracious, the seed of the mystic syllable om, the ruler of Kailash, the devourer even of the great Time spirit and the abode of virtues,

I adore the all merciful Sankara, the universal Lord, who is loved by all and yet unfathomable, who is possessed of a form white as the snow-clad Himalaya, radiant with beauty of the myriad cupids, whose head sparkles with lovely stream of the Ganga, whose brow is adorned by the crescent moon and neck coiled by serpents, who has tremendous pendants hanging from His ear lobes, is possessed of beautiful eye brows and large eyes, who has a cheerful countenance and a blue speck on his throat and who has a lion skin wrapped round his waist and a garland of skulls round his neck,

I take my refuge in Bhavani's spouse, the supreme lord, terrible, exalted, intrepid indivisible, unborn and invested with glory of myriad suns, who is accessible only through love, beyond number, ever blessed, bringing about universal destruction at the end of each round of creation, a source of perpetual delight to the virtuous, slayer of the demon Tripura, consciousness and bliss personified, dispeller of delusion, be propitious, my lord, be propitious, O destroyer of cupid,

So Long as they worship not the lotus feet of Shiva, there is no happiness nor peace nor cessation of suffering for men either in this world or in the next,

Therefore, be propitious, my lord, dwelling as you do in the heart of all living beings, I know not yoga, not Japa, nor rituals,

I simply bow to you at all times and at every moment, O Shumbhu, pray protect me my Lord,

Miserable and afflicted  by sufferings attendant on old age and birth and death as i am, O Lord Shambhu,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks Please