Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Saturday, November 25, 2017

pray be gracious to me all on this occasion

Jai Sri Ganesha
I revere the lotus feet of Ganesha, begetters of all blessings,

I revere the Lotus feet of Goddess Gauri and Lord Shiva, without which even the adept cannot perceive God enshrined in their Very Heart,

I revere the lotus feet of eternal preceptor in the form of Lord Shiva, who is all wisdom and resting on whose brow the crescent moon,

I revere the lotus feet of Goddess Sita and adore the lotus feet of Sri Rama-who is superior to and lies beyond all causes, and whose Maya holds sway over the entire creation,

I revere the lotus feet of gods, demons, human beings, Nagas, birds, spirits, manes, Gandharvas, Kinnaras and Giants, pray be gracious to me all on this occasion,
Hare Rama