Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sri Guru Purnima

Jai Sri Ganesha,
Obeisance to My Master on the auspicious occasion of Sri Guru Purnima,

Obeisance to My Master, who is generous by nature and ever help the seeker, 

Obeisance to My Master, who is embodiment of truth and beauty,

Obeisance to My master, who is fond of meek and pious one, yet through his grace slanderer find salvation,

Obeisance to My Master, the Guru that care the disciples like anything, 

Obeisance to My Master, whose existence and reality shine in all the three spheres of universe,

Obeisance to My Master, who destroy the stupendous delusion caused by inscrutable power of Maya,

Obeisance to My Master, who is embodiment of auspiciousness and benign Guru.

Obeisance to My Master, who has created this universe through his subtlest truth for a hidden cause whereby Jivatma is party too, i offer my profound salutation one occasion of Sri Guru Purnima 

May Lord bless all-thanks

Shivoham Shivoham Shivoham