Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Sunday, January 1, 2017

i revere the lotus feet of Mother Gauri

Jai sri Ganesha,
Placing my head on the ground and adore the lotus feet of Sri Ganesha-the Loving son of Mother Gauri that remover of obstacles of all the three worlds and bestower of Wishes,

With Join Palms, i revere the lotus feet of Mother Gauri, the one and only the limit of compassion and care,

I supplicate sri Sri Swami kartikey and Sri Nandishwar ji whose glory has been extolled by the tome and ages,,

I Greet the pollen like dust of my master that saviour by nature, an embodiment of wisdom, who is fire as it were for the forest of the wicked,

O Lord of ascetics and Mystics, i seek to propitiate the pair of lotus feet on the occasion,

I make obeisance to Lord Shiva,, who keeps both hidden as well as manifest affection for saintly souls,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please