Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Jai sri Ganesha,
Lord Shiva is verily the supreme Brahma, Salutation to My Master None other Than Lord Shiva,

Salutations to My Master  who with the collyrium stick of knowledge open the eyes of one blinded by the disease of ignorance,

Salutation to my master whose form is radiant with the jewel of Vedanta and who is the Sun that cause to blossom the lotus of Vedanta,

Salutation to my master who is supreme spirit, eternal and serene, who is beyond ether, pure, beyond all that exist,

Salutation to My Master who by setting the fire of self knowledge burns away the fuel of Karma accumulated through innumerable lives,

First day of the 2015 is to pay homage to one's Sat Guru that in true spirit-Obeisance to You My Master-please accept my very humble homage,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please