Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My master

Jai sri Ganesha,
Thursday is the day that known for the Glory of true saints and saintly wisdom,

I bow before the holy feet of my master who is ocean of compassion and Love and next Thursday is the day known for his special worship in the Name of Maha-Shivratri,

My master is truth and truth alone, is guise of man whose blessings dispel the darkness of worldly attachments, as the rays of the Sun dispel physical darkness,

My Master is the true friend of saints and saintly souls who ever lives along with to help them and rescue them from all odds of Maya in the journey of life,

My master is None other than Lord Shiva, the dust of whose lotus feet is a soft and agreeable salve, which ever act as ambrosia as it were for the eyes and remedies the defect of vision,

Obeisance to you, My master-Revere your lotus feet of the occasion,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please