Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Friday, June 29, 2012

Obeisance to you


Jai Sri Ganesha,
I bow down to the deity Dakshinamurti who is found of sitting near the ground of banyan tree, giver of instant knowledge and true preceptor of all the three worlds, and the lord of destroying the agony of birth and rebirth,

I praise the lotus feet of Sri Dakshinamurti, who through silent by nature but even silent instructions reveals the truth of the highest Brahman,

I revere the lotus feet of Lord Shiva, my true preceptor, who nature is compassionate and cool for saintly souls,

I pray in the lotus feet of Lord who is exhibiting the sign of knowledge by his hand, the personified bliss, who reveals in own self and pleasant content,

“Obeisance to you, O Lord-personification of Sat-cit-anand”

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please