Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mother Maha-Gauri

Today is most auspicious day on the chapter of Sri Sri Navratrey, the day to worship Mother Maha-Gauri, the Legend of compassion. It also known as Maha-Ashtami, the day for Gauri Pujan, is the same Gauri whose lotus feet is adored by Sri Sita ji, is the same Gauri, in whose lotus feet sri Sita ji express her greatest wish on the cord of life and mother bless her to attain to. Mother Gauri is bestower of wishes, is known fact to gods as well as human, caring mother is compassionate beyond measure and forgive the faults of devotees and bless them for wisdom of truth. In the whole universe no one is as compassionate as Mother Gauri, Glory of Mother Gauri is infinite; essence of glory is compassion and mercy mother keeps for life and spirit. Obeisance to You, O Mother, my Loving Mother, I pay my very humble homage in your lotus feet on the occasion, please I bow my head again and again in lotus feet Mother-I am highly Obliged to have you as my Mother; my true Mother. May lord bless all. Thanks please