Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, December 1, 2011

my humble homage

I bow to Lord Shiva, who is my spiritual preceptor, guardian, guide and savior.

I bow to Lord Ganesh, known for being most auspicious and great giver.

I bow down to Swami Kartikey, known for the infinite chapter of penance and austerity and savior of suppliant.

I bow down to my divine mother Gauri, consort of Lord Shiva, known as bestower of wishes, great goddess, ever bestower of happiness, granting gifts and dispeller of fear; indeed ocean of beauty that beyond mode of measure bestowest purity that washes away the sins of devotees, presiding deity of this universe; o mother please be pleased and accept my humble homage and I need your blessings to sustain among odds of life.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please