Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, November 18, 2010

O my lord

O all merciful lord, your kind honor has created this universe with varying colors of life. Some of the colors are really indifferent to bear with; please bless the life with best colors to live in true spirit.

O my lord you are indweller of heart of all, please enlighten the light of truth in the chamber of heart so that fellow beings visualize the truth unto deeds.

O my lord your kind honor is known for the fair justice in time; please do not let justice to be the subject of distant for poor, true and pious one.

O my lord your kind honor is true guardian of life and life needs your esteem love with blessings to smile in true spirit.

O my dear lord, please help life to attain its true meaning, please help the true one and pious, please help the truth to triumph in the dark of delusion.

I make my obeisance in the lots feet of almighty lord creator sustainer and cause for the changeover.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please