Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Guru Purnima

Dust of the lotus feet of sat guru is a soft and agreeable slave, which ambrosia as it were for eyes and remedies the defects of vision. Heaving brightened my eyes of discernment is my true preceptor lord Shiva.

First I reverence the lotus feet of Brahman, the very gods of the earth, who are able to dispel the dark of ignorance.

Then I make loving obeisance in humble manner to whole body of pious souls and the mines of virtues on the occasion of sri sri Guru Purnima.

I bow to the lotus feet of my guru-who is ocean of compassion and great donor irrespective of any reservation.

I greet the pollen like dust of lotus feet of my preceptor, refulgent, fragrant and flavored with love.

I make my humble obeisances in the lotus feet of lord Shiva, my great father, mother, friend and preceptor.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.