Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Monday, January 12, 2009

compassionate all the way

O lord I adore your lotus feet with all submission. And it is known to one all that you are the true guardian of your devotees. You are known for being the ruler of whole world and compassionate all the way.

I bow to the supreme lord, who is devoid of form, transcendent and extra cosmic, beyond speech, understanding and sense perception, terrible yet gracious., the very seed of mystic syllable om and abode of virtues.

I adored the all merciful lord of universe known as lord Shiva, loved by all and whose head is starting point of the lovely stream of divine river sri sri Ganga ji.

I adore the lotus feet of lord from where devotees attain the peace and bliss with all ease.

I make my obeisances to the lotus feet of lord Shiva with all humble submission.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please.