Sat Guru

Sat Guru
Bhagwan Shiv

Thursday, March 6, 2008

lord shiva and life


I adore you lord Shiva, the true guardian of animate and inanimate on the planet, the guardian of those really deprived on the subject of life., guardian of those who adore the truth at its best, guarding of those who love the nature from the core of heart.

I adore all merciful lords Shiva that is loves by one and all devotees, who is form less but assume the form on to please the devotees to their will and wish.

I take the refuge in lord Shiva, the supreme one on the subject of life and who roots out the three fold agony and hold trident in his hands and who is accessible only through love.

O lord I am unable to reach the pitch of yoga, nor find on the stream of chatting, nor ritual. I simply bow my head to you with all humble modes and wish to continue the same at every moment of my life! Pray protect me, my lord from the miseries of life which involves the pains of birth and rebirth with agonies of old age.

May god bless all on the subject of true human life.

Thanks please.